Covid-19 Safety Protocols
We are deeply grateful you have chosen Dallas Animal Urgent Care to provide veterinary care for your beloved pet, and we thank you for your support while we all navigate living with the reality of COVID-19.
We are adhering to guidance from the Centers for Disease Control as well as local and state authorities regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and are open and available for you and your pets. As these guidelines change, our policies may change, too. Our current policies include:
COME INSIDE–WE ARE HAPPY TO SEE YOU!
- We are allowing pet parents inside the hospital and encourage them to accompany their pet.
- For everyone’s safety, please wear a mask while interacting with our staff members.
- Our staff members will be wearing their masks when interacting with you.
- Please do not come to the hospital if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have a fever, or are otherwise not feeling well.
- If you have been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule any appointment for your pet(s).
Please request medication refills in advance via phone or our website. You are welcome inside the clinic when picking up your pet’s medications.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE
We know that it was hard using curbside service and that you wanted to come inside with your pet. We are pleased that we have re-opened so that you can now speak directly, in person, with our doctors and staff. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces.
We are honored for the privilege of providing care for your pets.
The Dallas Animal Urgent Care Staff